- Facebook and Twitter seem pretty fragile, but LinkedIn has steady progress.
- Facebook has to spend too much money to keep their users happy
- Goldman Sachs cuts oil price targets for 2015
- Kevin O’Leary is warning us that we’ll have a 25 basis points rate hike in the next six months
- The uptick in wages is what the FED is looking for
October consumer sentiment is 86.9 which is the highest since 2007
Starbucks Shares getting Hit – Should We Still Invest?
- Starbucks has been a public company for 22 years and has never had a better Q4
- Possible concern SBUX disappointed on the comp numbers
- Added 1% traffic during the quarter – +500K new customers each quarter
- SBUX is planning on mobile order and pay and plans to disrupt the coffee industry
- 1400 stores in China – wants to triple that business
- Wants to double business in Japan
- Significant cultural shift in the way people buy things in America – mobile order and pay!!
- Jim Cramer
Dow Jones Sets All Time High – 17,331+
- The dow set an intraday record immediately after the bell
- Japan kept QE sending stocks higher