Financial Brawn has compiled a list of the best online accredited degree programs. The list, based on extensive research, makes it easier for you to select an online college. Online colleges have grown in popularity in recent years. Students are breaking out of traditional on-campus education in exchange for working full-time jobs and attending school online. This helps them reduce costs by providing a full-time income while attending school. Along with the younger generation taking non-traditional routes to obtaining their degrees, many adults are going back to school at night due to the convenience and low-cost nature of online degree programs. You also do not need to be physically close to a campus as all of the learning happens over the internet.
A List Of The Best Accredited Online Schools and Degree Programs
#1: Kaplan University
Why Choose Kaplan University for your accredited online degree?
- Kaplan University is a leader in online education.
- Kaplan University is regionally accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- Kaplan provides students with a variety of degree programs.
- Kaplan prides itself on student achievement and tradition.
- Kaplan is one of the largest and most respected educational institutions in the world.
Kaplan University offers online degree programs in the following fields:
- Criminal Justice
- Health Science
- Information Systems
- Legal Studies
Kaplan University is an institution of higher learning dedicated to providing innovative undergraduate, graduate, and continuing professional education. Our programs foster student learning with opportunities to launch, enhance, or change careers in today’s diverse global society.
#2: Ashford University
The mission of Ashford University is to provide accessible, affordable, innovative, high-quality learning opportunities and degree programs that meet the diverse needs of individuals pursuing integrity in their lives, professions, and communities.
Why Choose Ashford University for your accredited online degree?
- Ashford University offers degrees at the associates, bachelor’s, and master’s level.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- Ashford University is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Ashford University offers online degree programs in the following colleges:
- College of Business and Professional Studies
- College of Education
- College of Health
- Human Services
- College of Liberal Arts
#3: DeVry University
DeVry is one of the oldest and most recognizable names in the online college industry.
Why Choose DeVry University for your accredited online degree?
- Accredited By The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Accredited By The Higher Learning Commission
- All of Devry’s professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs. They bring real, practical experience from their field into the classroom.
- From professional organizations to honor societies, DeVry campus locations offer a wide range of activities and organizations in which you can participate.
DeVry University offers online degrees in the following fields:
- Electronics and computer technology
- Health information technology
- Network systems administration
- Web graphic design fields. DeVry is one of the oldest, most recognized names in non-traditional education and is a leader in the industry. Programs are designed for working Americans and enable them to earn their degree without putting their lives on hold.