On Monday, November 10, 2014, President Obama voiced his support for net neutrality essentially letting the consumer decide which websites they visit and urging the FCC to not allow for internet fast lanes. He does not want the cable companies to be able to charge companies premium feed for faster internet.
Is Net Neutrality a Win For Netflix?
- The internet publishers end up with a victory
- Paying for usage is a conflict of interest
- Netflix should do just fine regardless of legislation
- Few companies would be able to afford the tolls, so it could actually help Netflix and YouTube
- NFLX at $387 is a bit expensive
— Netflix US (@netflix) November 10, 2014
What Is Net Neutrality?
Net neutrality is the principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favoring or blocking particular products or websites.
What Are The Pros And Cons of Net Neutrality
net neutrality definition
what is net neutrality pros and cons
what is net neutrality in simple terms
why is net neutrality bad