The loan to deposit ratio calculation can easily be performed by using the loan to deposit ratio calculator below. The calculator will simply provide a mathematical ratio of the loan/deposit amount.
Loan To Deposit: %
On This Page
- Loan To Deposit Ratio Usage
- What Is A Good Loan To Deposit Ratio?
- Loan To Deposit Ratio Formula
Loan To Deposit Ratio Calculation Usage
- Used by investors to determine company’s short-term viability
- Used to ensure money needed is immediately available
- Used when underwriting business insurance
What Is A Good Loan To Deposit Ratio?
According to Investopedia, 2008 loan to deposit ratios were as follows:
In 2008, the FDIC reported that statewide LTD ratios in the United States ranged from a low of 56% in Utah to a high of 170% in North Dakota.
Loan To Deposit Ratio Formula
The loan to deposit ratio formula is a simple mathematical ratio where:
LTD% = Loan Amount / Deposit Amount